As of December, 2009, this blog is inactive at this location. All posts have been transferred to the new location here. You are very welcome to read and comment.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Life Together


The Jewitt Family

Please welcome the Jewitt family to the blogosphere and pray for them during their catechumenate.

I stumbled across them completely by accident and started invading their blog with my inane ramblings, so I thought the least I could do was ask my ever-appreciated readers to join me in prayer for them.

Christ in our midst!

4 comments:

Jo said...

God grant them many years!

Joe Zollars

PS: I'm loving this flurry of blog activity. Does this mean you got your computer back?

Michael said...

Sadly, no, Joe. I'm using my housemate's. To be honest, I've written off the computer as a loss that I've just had to come to accept.

At the end of the day, it was only a thing. :-)

M x

dutch said...

Whoa! No computer? I hope that changes.

Cute kidlets in pic.

Michael said...

Thanks, duchess. Yes, it happened last November when we were burgled. All very unsettling.

They are lovely tots, aren't they? :-)